Friday, January 18, 2008

Intro Post

I'll say this now: I hate posting in blogs.

Reading them, fine, commenting on them, occasionally, but I HATE posting; to a certain extent I hate even having my own.

You might say, then, that creating this thing is an exercise in self-punishment. You wouldn't be entirely wrong.

But, for the sake of keeping an optimistic outlook on things, let's pretend I really DO have something to say here, that I will regularly update, and that I'll make significant posts I actually care about. Let's pretend I will read and respond to comments. Let's pretend the world's a bunch of bubble wrap, where everything pops and nothing feels pain.

And let's end this post, before I create any more sickening metaphors. Hi, I'm Vareth, and I have nothing to say, except I hate posting in blogs, and I love writing.

We'll see how this turns out.

2 comments:

Legolos13 said...

haha, and you have a good sense of humor... keep at it! you could do a lot of good with this blog :D

Kitti said...

And you didn't tell me you were starting a blog... why?